Access to Classroom Resources and Accounts:
All information in all classes will be located on the student's Blackboard site. Please do not look in Messenger for any information.
- Database Design and Programming: Dual Enrolled to ITD260 and ITD132
- Web Design and Development: Dual Enrolled to ITE130 and ITD110
- PL/SQL Programming and Advanced Database: Dual Enrolled to ITD134
- IT Programming and Software Design: Dual Enrolled to ITP100
- Cyber Security Infusion into IT Programming
- Challenges of Engineering with Robotics and Advanced Challenges of Engineering with Robotics
- Sustainability and Renewable Technologies
- Currently Enrolled: Master of Science in Cyber Security, Marymount University
- The Cambridge Key Executives Program, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University
- Master in Business Administration, Southern New Hampshire University
- Masters in Science, Southern New Hampshire University
- Bachelors of Science, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Associate of Science, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Education, Old Dominion University
- I enjoy challenging students to be the best they can be.
- I also love to introduce 'new' technologies to the school and school division.
- My courses are dual enrolled with NVCC, where I am also a Professor. I have a varied educational background and believe in 'life long' learning.
A good teacher can inspire hope,
ignite the imagination,
and instill a love of learning.
Education is the key to success in life,
and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.
Only one person in a million
without a teacher's help.
How to Set-up Calendar Alerts:
If your child is in my class, and you would like to receive email alerts for items posted to my calendar, you may view step-by-step directions here.
Please note: You will receive a separate email alert for each calendar you choose to subscribe to.